PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSES AND RETENTION TIME
When signing up for the newsletter we collect your e-mail address. As per the information available during sign-up this is done with your consent. The e-mail address is obtained via voluntary submission to our system and may be processed for the purposes of sending out press releases and corporate news. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. You can unsubscribe at any time, by using the link available in the newsletters, and your e-mail address will be removed instantly.
Mandatory information that we collect is your name, e-mail address and name of company. Optional information to add is team and website. The personal data described in this section is obtained via voluntary submission to our system and may be processed for the purposes of providing access to the Client Area and related services, such as the marketing information you choose to receive. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. If you wish to have your account removed, please contact email@example.com. If you don’t wish to receive marketing information that you signed up for you can either untick your selections in your Account Settings, or you may unsubscribe by using the link available in the newsletters. Your e-mail address will be removed instantly.
Special categories of personal data
No special categories of personal data are processed by us. We do not process either racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, genetic or biometric data, trade union membership nor data concerning health or sex.
Apart from what is specified above, please note that we may retain your personal data after we have stopped providing services to you, if it is necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations, prevent fraud, meet regulatory requirements, or to resolve disputes. We may also keep anonymized derivatives of your personal data for business analytical purposes, such as website navigation. Rest assure that personal data that we process for any purpose will not be retained longer than what is necessary for that specific purpose.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We use third party suppliers that perform services on our behalf, and we may disclose your personal data to such suppliers. These third party suppliers include for example hosting, analytical services, database management and internet service providers. In line with our business purposes and as permitted by law, we may share your personal data with other parties, such as professional advisers. In certain cases, we may be required to disclose information, either by law, as part of a legal process or according to regulations.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We uphold state of the art security measures in order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, unlawful disclosure, destruction or modification, accidental loss, and other misuse. The security mechanism we use are technical, physical and administrative, such as encryption, firewalls, physical access controls and information access controls. Despite our reasonable efforts to safeguard personal data, please note there is always a risk that a third party may unlawfully access our systems or otherwise access personal data. We do not accept liability for protecting personal data disclosed through your internet connection.
Please note that for a definitive explanation of these right you should familiarize yourself with relevant laws and regulations as this is intended to be an illustrative list. According to GDPR your principal rights are:
- The right to access: You can contact us to request a copy of your personal data being processed.
- The right to withdraw consent: You may withdraw your previously given consent where this is the legal basis for processing your personal data.
- The right to rectification or erasure: You can contact us to request us to modify, correct or remove information that we process about you, in cases where it is incorrect, incomplete or no longer necessary.
- The right to object to or restrict processing: You can contact us if you consider the processing to be unlawful or if you don’t want it to be processed in a certain manner.
- The right to request portability: You can request us to transfer your personal data should you wish to use it elsewhere.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority: You may contact your local data protection authority if you wish to make a complaint regarding our collection and use of your personal data.
To execute your rights please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
© 2020 NetEnt Group