The shareholders of NetEnt AB (publ) are invited to the extraordinary general meeting on Thursday 17 December 2020. In light of the corona virus, the meeting is conducted through advance voting pursuant to temporary regulations. Therefore, it will not be possible to attend the meeting in person or by proxy.
A shareholder who would like to participate in the meeting must (i) be entered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB as per 9 December 2020 and (ii) give notice of its participation in the meeting no later than 16 December 2020 by having submitted an advance voting form in accordance with the instructions in the section Postal voting below so that NetEnt has received the advance vote no later than on that date.
In order to be entitled to participate in the meeting, a shareholder whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must, in addition to notify its intention to participate in the meeting, register such shares in its own name, so that the shareholder is entered in the share register as per 9 December 2020. Such registration may be temporary (so called voting rights registration) and is to be requested with the nominee in accordance with the nominee’s routines at such time in advance as decided by the nominee. Voting rights registrations which have been made no later than the second banking day following 9 December 2020 will be taken into account in the production of the share register.
The shareholders may exercise their voting rights at the meeting only by voting in advance, so called postal voting in accordance with Section 22 of the Act (2020:198) on temporary exceptions to facilitate the execution of general meetings in companies and other associations. A special form shall be used for advance voting. The form is available on www.netent.com/agm. The advance voting form is considered as the notification of participation at the general meeting. The completed voting form must be received by NetEnt no later than 16 December 2020. The completed form shall be sent to NetEnt AB, att: Carolina Bruce, Vasagatan 16, SE-111 20, Stockholm, Sweden. The completed form may alternatively be submitted electronically to email@example.com. If the shareholder votes in advance by proxy, a power of attorney shall be enclosed with the form. If the shareholder is a legal entity, a certificate of incorporation or a corresponding document shall be enclosed with the form. The shareholder may not provide special instructions or conditions in the voting form. If so, the vote (i.e. the advance vote in its entirety) is invalid. Further instructions and conditions are included in the form for advance voting.
- Election of chairman of the meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting list
- Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes
- Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened
- Approval of the agenda
- Resolution on the number of board members who shall be appointed by the meeting
- Resolution on remuneration to the board of directors
- Election of members of the board of directors
- new election as board member: Martin Carlesund
- new election as board member: Jesper von Bahr
- new election as board member: Jacob Kaplan
- Resolution to abolish the principles regarding the appointment of the members of the nomination committee
- Resolution to abolish the guidelines for remuneration to senior executives