January – June 2007
· Net sales increased by 40% to 62,9 (45,0) MSEK.
· Result after taxes increased by 77% to 22,3 (12,6) MSEK
· Net profit margin was 35,3 (28,1) %
· Profit per share amounted to SEK 0,56 (0,32)
· 8 new license agreements for CasinoModule™ were signed
April – June 2007
· Net sales increased by 28% to 29,7 (23,2) MSEK.
· Result after taxes increased by 98% to 10,9 (5,5) MSEK
· Net profit margin was 36,6 (23,6) %
· Profit per share amounted to SEK 0,27 (0,14)
· 6 new license agreements for CasinoModule™ were signed
Comments from Johan Öhman, CEO
“Net Entertainment continues to sell successfully and eight new licensing
agreements for CasinoModule™ were signed during the first half of the year.
Bingos.com, one of the world’s largest bingo sites, was one of the operators
who, after extensive evaluation, chose CasinoModule™ to complement its existing
Online players are fickle and they gradually place increasing expectations on
the operators’ product offerings. It is becoming therefore more and more
important in the struggle for market share for the operators to provide top of
the line products. Through its domain expertise and rapid development speed,
Net Entertainment ensures its leading position in game and platform development
and also increases the competitive strength of its licensees.
The introduction of a new development method has been very successful and
resulted in both an increase in production rate and flexibility. Despite the
games gradually becoming more complex and offers a better and better gaming
experience, 6-8 new games are still produced each development cycle (12 weeks).
During the first six months of 2007 there were several new appointments, which
are central for the company’s continued growth. A young, dynamic working
environment combined with a fast tempo and technical innovation make Net
Entertainment an attractive employer”.
(For complete report see attached file.)